Liste der Klassischen Archäologen an der Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen

maj 31st, 2016

In der Liste der Klassischen Archäologen an der Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen werden alle Hochschullehrer gesammelt, die an der Universität Gießen Klassische Archäologie lehrten oder lehren. Das umfasst im Regelfall alle Hochschullehrer, die Vorlesungen halten durften, also habilitiert waren Adidas Fußball Jerseys geben Verschiffen frei 2016.
Wie an vielen anderen Universitäten wurde in Gießen Klassische Archäologie zunächst im Rahmen der Klassischen Philologie gelehrt. 1809 wurde der Altphilologe Friedrich Gottlieb Welcker erster Professor für „Griechische Literatur und Archäologie“ und wurde damit auch erster Inhaber einer (teil-)archäologischen Professur in Deutschland. 1826 wurde, schon nach Welckers Weggang nach Bonn, eine Lehrsammlung von Abgüssen („Akademisches Kunstmuseum“) begründet. In der Folgezeit standen archäologische Studien nur sporadisch auf dem Lehrplan. Ferdinand Dümmler lehrte von 1887 bis 1890 Klassische Philologie und Archäologie 2016 fußballschuh. Seit 1892 lehrte der Archäologe Bruno Sauer in Gießen und mit seiner Ernennung zum ordentlichen Professor zum 1. Juli 1898 wurde die Klassische Archäologie als Lehrfach fest installiert. Sauer lehrte als Professor für Archäologie und Kunstgeschichte, erst nach seinem Weggang 1909 wurden beide Fächer getrennt und durch eigene Professuren vertreten. 1928 wurde das Ordinariat aus finanziellen Gründen wieder gestrichen. Die angestrebte Wiederbesetzung 1933, für die Margarete Bieber vorgesehen war, scheiterte aufgrund der Rassegesetzgebung der Nationalsozialisten. Nach dem Krieg hatte die Gießener Hochschule zunächst keine philosophische Fakultät mehr und erst 1964 wurde erneut ein ordentlicher Professor für Klassische Archäologie in Gießen eingerichtet, nicht als eigenes Institut sondern als „Professur für Klassische Archäologie“.
Aktiv auf dem Gebiet der Klassischen Archäologie tätig waren auch die beiden Klassischen Philologen Alfred Körte (in Gießen 1906–1913), Rudolf Herzog (1913–1936) und Hugo Hepding.
Angegeben ist in der ersten Spalte der Name der Person und ihre Lebensdaten, in der zweiten Spalte wird der Eintritt in die Universität angegeben, in der dritten Spalte das Ausscheiden. Spalte vier nennt die höchste an der Universität erreichte Position. An anderen Universitäten kann der entsprechende Dozent eine weitergehende wissenschaftliche Karriere gemacht haben. Die nächste Spalte nennt Besonderheiten, den Werdegang oder andere Angaben in Bezug auf die Universität oder das Institut. In der letzten Spalte werden Bilder der Dozenten gezeigt Adidas Fußball Jerseys geben Verschiffen frei 2016, was derzeit aufgrund der Bildrechte jedoch schwer ist.

Lehrstuhlinhaber:
Bruno Sauer (1898–1909) | Carl Watzinger (1909–1916) | Gerhart Rodenwaldt (1917–1922) | Richard Delbrueck (1922–1928) | Margarete Bieber (1929–1933) | Walter-Herwig Schuchhardt (1934–1936) | Willy Zschietzschmann (1937–1945) | Walter Hatto Gross (1964–1969) | Hans-Günter Buchholz (1969–1985) | Wolfram Martini (1985–2006) | Anja Klöckner (seit 2007)
Augsburg | Basel | FU Berlin | HU Berlin | Bern | Bochum | Bonn | Darmstadt | Eichstätt | Erlangen | Frankfurt am Main | Freiburg im Breisgau | Freiburg im Üechtland | Gießen | Göttingen | Graz | Greifswald | Halle | Hamburg | Heidelberg | Innsbruck | Jena | Kiel | Köln | Königsberg | Leipzig | Mainz | Mannheim | Marburg | München | Münster | Regensburg | Rostock | Saarbrücken | Salzburg | Trier | Tübingen | Wien | Würzburg | Zürich

St Lawrence Parish, Cumberland

maj 31st, 2016

St Lawrence Parish is one of the 57 parishes of Cumberland County, New South Wales, Australia, a cadastral unit for use on land titles. It is one of the four small parishes in the Sydney city area. Unlike the other three parishes, St Lawrence was not named after a church, but instead due to confusion over the naming, the parish gave its name to the Christ Church St Laurence. This had been controversial in the 19th century, as it meant the Anglican church was given a Catholic saint’s name hermes schoenen outlet.
The area of the parish includes Central station, Museum station, the southern part of Hyde Park below Park street, and Prince Alfred Park. The parish is bounded by George Street in the west, Park Street and a small part of William Street in the north, a line from the intersection of Yurong and William streets to the intersection of Albion and Elizabeth Street in the east, also part of Elizabeth Street forms the boundary further south, as well as Chalmers Street. Regent Street is the boundary in the south west. It includes the ANZAC War Memorial. The parish is relatively thin east-west, so that Central railway station nearly covers the entire width of the parish hermes birkin outlet.
Images of locations in the Parish of St Lawrence:
Museum station
ANZAC War Memorial

dior De bril

Designer Producten Online – Dior Schoenen,Dior Tassen en Dior Kleding.

BUY NOW

€84.30
€16.86

, and the surrounding southern part of Hyde Park
Central railway station
The Australian Museum is at the north-eastern tip of the parish
Coordinates: 33°52′26″S 151°12′23″E / 33.87389°S 151.20639°E / -33.87389; 151.20639

LTV7

maj 31st, 2016

LTV7 est la seconde chaîne de télévision publique lettone du groupe de télévision public Latvijas Televīzija (LTV).

En parallèle du premier réseau de télévision diffusant Rīgas televīzijas centra depuis 1954, la République socialiste soviétique de Lettonie met en service en 1961, un second réseau de télévision relayant depuis Leningrad la Télévision centrale d’URSS. La chaîne diffuse régulièrement ses émissions en couleur au standard SÉCAM dès 1968.
À la suite de la seconde indépendance du pays le 21 août 1991, le second programme de télévision de la Télévision centrale d’URSS cesse sa diffusion. Pour le remplacer, Latvijas Televīzija lance LTV2 en août 1991, seconde chaîne de télévision publique de la République de Lettonie diffusant ses programmes en letton et en russe. Comme toutes les autres chaînes lettones, LTV2 est diffusée dans une nouvelle norme de codage couleur PAL à partir du 2 février 1998.
Le 1er janvier 2003 pas cher maillots de foot, LTV2 est rebaptisée LTV7 avec un nouvel habillage et un slogan proclamant ”Chaque jour est comme un jour férié”.
LTV7 passe au format 16:9 le 15 janvier 2013 et sa diffusion se fait 24 heures sur 24 depuis le 1er juin 2013 afin d’offrir un programme plus dynamique pour tous les groupes de population. Dans la nuit, LTV7 rediffuse principalement les programmes les plus populaires de LTV.
LTV7 appartient à 100% à la compagnie nationale de télévision VB SIA Latvijas Televīzija maillots de foot vente.
LTV7 propose des programmes en langue lettone et russe et se destine en premier lieu aux jeunes adultes. Ainsi, la grille des programmes inclut de nombreuses émissions sportives (Sporta pārraide) ainsi que des séries et films américains ou européens. LTV7 a également couvert les jeux olympiques de Pékin et diffuse ponctuellement des matchs de football de la FIFA.
LTV7 produit et diffuse également un journal télévisé en russe destiné à la minorité russophone de Lettonie.
LTV7 est diffusée 24h/24 sur tous les supports en HD 576i et 1080i au format 16:9.
LTV7 est diffusée par Latvijas Valsts Radio un Televīzijas Centrs (LVRTC), dont le réseau d’émetteurs hertziens couvre l’ensemble du territoire de la Lettonie. La diffusion hertzienne de LTV7 se fait uniquement au format numérique DVB-T2 (MPEG-4) depuis le 1er mars 2010.
En tant que chaîne de télévision publique pas cher maillots de foot, LTV7 est incluse dans le package social de chaînes de télévision obligatoirement diffusées par tous les câblo-opérateurs en Lettonie.
LTV7 est diffusée par le satellite Sirius dans le cadre du bouquet satellite Viasat. Cryptée en videoguard, la chaîne ne peut être reçue qu’en Scandinavie et dans les Pays baltes.

Kosmos 143

maj 31st, 2016

Kosmos 143 (Russian: Космос 143 meaning Cosmos 143) or Zenit-2 No.45 was a Soviet optical film-return reconnaissance satellite launched in 1967. A Zenit-2 spacecraft, Kosmos 143 was the forty-sixth of eighty-one such satellites to be launched and had a mass of 1,730.0 kilograms (3,814.0 lb).
Kosmos 143 was launched by a Vostok-2 rocket, serial number U15001-03, flying from Site 1/5 at the Baikonur Cosmodrome. The launch took place at 08:45:01 UTC on 27 February 1967, and following its arrival in orbit the spacecraft received its Kosmos designation; along with the International Designator 1967-017A and the Satellite Catalog Number 2693. A minor anomaly during launch resulted in the satellite’s orbit being slightly lower than had been planned, with its orbital period being 22.8 seconds shorter than the target orbit. Despite this the satellite performed its mission successfully.
Kosmos 143 was operated in a low Earth orbit; at an epoch of 1 March 1967 it had a perigee of 202 kilometres (126 mi), an apogee of 294 kilometres (183 mi) inclination of 64.9 degrees and an orbital period of 89.46 minutes

Maje Relation With Round Neck Jacquard Keep Warm Antibacterial Downproof Anti-wrinkle Velvet Flared Puffball Mid-thigh Length Black Dark Red Dress

Maje Relation With Round Neck Jacquard Keep Warm Antibacterial Downproof Anti-wrinkle Velvet Flared Puffball Mid-thigh Length Black Dark Red Dress

BUY NOW

$292.41
$204.00

. After eight days in orbit, Kosmos 143 was deorbited, with its return capsule descending under parachute and landing at 05:46 UTC on 7 March 1967.

Francesco Layolle

maj 31st, 2016

Francesco Layolle [dell’Aiolle, dell’Aiolli, dell’Ajolle, dell’Aiuola] est un compositeur et organiste florentin, né à Florence le 4 mars 1492, actif à Florence et à Lyon et mort dans cette ville avant 1540.

Layolle est baptisé le 4 mars 1492 (n. st.) à Santa Maria del Fiore, fils de Agniolo Aiolle ; il est nommé à treize ans (1505) chanteur de la Basilique de la Santissima Annunziata de Florence. Là il reçoit probablement des leçons du compositeur et organiste Bartolomeo degli Organi (1474-1539), musicien très influent à Florence et père d’instrumentistes réputés. Quelques années plus tard, Layolle épouse Maddalena Arrighi, jeune belle-sœur de son maître. Layolle acquiert graduellement une solide réputation de musicien et de compositeur ; entre autres élèves il enseigne à l’orfèvre Benvenuto Cellini, qui parle de lui élogieusement dans une version intermédiaire de ses mémoires
Layolle reste à Florence jusqu’en avril 1518 au moins. Il se lie d’amitié avec plusieurs artistes ou hommes de lettres, parmi lesquels le poète Luigi Alamanni – qui lui dédie le sonnet Aiolle mio gentil cortese amico et la première églogue (Ma tu, ch’al tuo cantar non men d’Orpheo…) de ses Opere toscane (Lyon maillots de foot en ligne, 15352) -, les écrivains Zenobi Buondelmonte et Antonio Brucioli. Tous et quelques autres figurent dans les Dialoghi della morale philosophia publiés par Brucioli à Venise en 1538. Ces fréquentations révèlent qu’il a des sympathies républicaines, à l’heure où le gouvernement des Médicis à Florence est de plus en plus contesté. Ses amis sont d’ailleurs impliqués dans une tentative avortée de renversement du gouvernement, en mai 1522. Layolle, qui est déjà établi à Lyon à cette date, peut y accueillir Alamanni et Buondelmonte, en fuite et condamnés à mort par contumace.
En 1511, le peintre Andrea del Sarto fait figurer le portrait de Layolle à côté du sien et de celui de l’architecte Jacopo Sansovino sur une fresque de l’atrium de la basilique Santissima Annunziata, qui dépeint l’adoration des Rois mages. Layolle aurait aussi été portraituré par Pierfrancesco di Jacopo Foschi vers 1518, dans un portrait de musicien exposé à la Galerie des Offices.
En août 1522, Layolle est à Lyon ; il s’intègre dans la communauté florentine (essentiellement formée de banquiers, courtiers et marchands), et est organiste de l’église Notre-Dame de Confort, où la nation florentine ont leur chapelle et un orgue qu’ils y ont fait construire et dont ils ont les clés. La raison de son départ pour Lyon peu après 1518 n’est pas clairement établie ; il ne semble pas qu’elle soit liée aux démêlés politiques de ses amis, mais peut-être à sa familiarité avec la famille florentine des Guadagni, et le fait que Tommaso Guadagni, riche banquier établi à Lyon, avait en 1523 financé une nouvelle chapelle de l’église Notre-Dame de Confort pour laquelle il aurait pu souhaiter établir une musique.
La première trace qu’on a de lui dans les archives lyonnaises datent de septembre 1523, la dernière en 1538 et il y est toujours qualifié d’organiste. Il fait éditer sa musique dès 1525 au plus tard, dans le Contrapunctus seu figurata musica de 1528 (préparé par ses soins et imprimé par le marchand libraire Étienne Gueynard), puis dans de nombreuses éditions musicales de Jacques Moderne, de qui il est l’éditeur, c’est-à-dire celui qui est chargé de collecter, choisir et corriger les musiques susceptibles d’être imprimées. Il est le compositeur le plus édité chez Moderne, et de loin, avec des messes, des motets, des canzoni et quelques chansons françaises.
En fait, Layolle est un des rares musiciens qu’on sait avoir eu une poste permanent d’organiste dans un des églises lyonnaises, et un de ceux (avec Philibert Jambe de fer) dont la vie à Lyon est la mieux documentée. On possède deux témoignages sur la vie de Layolle à Lyon : en 1534 il est cité dans des correspondances de Lionardo Strozzi et de Nero Capponi, qui le citent jouant fréquemment de la musique avec d’autres Florentins de Lyon, et envoyant à l’occasion de la musique à ses amis de Florence. En 1538 encore, le banquier Luigi Sostegni transmet certaines de ses compositions à Rome pour le patricien Giovanni Gaddi. De toute évidence il resta en contact avec des familles patriciennes d’Italie tout au long de sa vie. En 1537 c’est au poète Eustorg de Beaulieu de louer dans un rondeau le jardin de Layolle et de donner dans le rondeau suivant un dialogue entre lui et le musicien :
La date de la mort de Layolle n’est pas connue avec précision, mais la présence de la lamentation Alma felice & lieta (Per la morte de M. F 2016 pas cher soccer jerseys. Layolle) dans les Cinquanta canzoni du musicien, imprimées vers 1540 par Moderne sandro soldes, montre qu’il est mort en 1540 au plus tard. Il laisse à Lyon un fils Alamanno, organiste et compositeur comme son père, qui repartira à Florence en 1565.
Les œuvres complètes de Layolle sont publiées par Frank A. D’Accone, dans : Music of the Florentine Renaissance : Francesco de Layolle, Collected Works. Corpus mensurabilis musicae, volumes XXXII/3–6 (1969–73).
La majeure part des motets de Layolle a été imprimée à Lyon autour des années 1525-1530 dans six volumes dont il ne subsiste plus que la partie de ténor d’un seul volume. Chaque volume contenait 12 motets ; ils sont cités dans le catalogue de la bibliothèque de Fernand Colomb à Séville et dans quelques autres sources moins précises.
Heureusement, quelques-uns des motets de Layolle parus à Lyon ont été repris dans des anthologies publiées à Nuremberg (chez Georg Rhaw, Johannes Petreius ou Montanus & Neuber) ; d’autres encore dans les Motetti del Fiore imprimés chez Jacques Moderne, de sorte qu’on en connaît encore trente-cinq (voir les œuvres complètes pour le détail des sources).
À ces motets s’ajoutent un livre contenant sept psaumes pénitentiaux à 4 voix, également perdu et signalé dans la bibliothèque de Fernand Colomb, mais connu grâce à des copies allemandes. Comme dans ses messes, Layolle fait un usage épisodique du cantus firmus et des canons.
Layolle a contribué, avec d’autres compositeurs florentins (tels Francesco Corteccia, Matteo Rampollini ou Bernardo Pisano) et quelques compositeurs étrangers (Philippe Verdelot et Jacques Arcadelt notamment) à l’éclosion de la forme du madrigal en Italie. On sait que, même si sa musique n’a été imprimée qu’à partir de son séjour lyonnais, certaines de ses pièces ont trouvé place dans des manuscrits florentins avant son départ pour Lyon. Deux volumes publiés par Moderne en 1540 ou peu avant contiennent la majeure partie de ses œuvres profanes italiennes, qu’il nomme canzoni mais qui se rattachent clairement au madrigal. Les textes sont tirés des œuvres de Pétrarque, Luigi Alamanni, Nicolas Machiavel, Pietro Bembo, notamment. Quatre au moins des canzoni ont été publiées dans des volumes de madrigaux de Jacques Arcadelt jusqu’en 1625 (dont le fameux Lassar il velo), mais ont finalement été rendus à Layolle dans les dernières éditions. Quelques-unes enfin ont été réduites en tablature de luth.
Une dizaine de chansons de sa main est imprimée dans quelques volumes du Parangon des chansons entre 1538 et 1540, parmi lesquelles deux sont des reprises de thèmes de Pierre Sandrin (Doulce mémoire, Vaincre ne peut) et une est attribué à Arcadelt dans d’autres recueils (J’ay mis mon cueur). L’une enfin (Les Bourguignons), un duo en canon, célèbre le siège de Péronne de 1536.

Database Deployment Manager

maj 31st, 2016

Database Deployment Manager (DDM) is an open source desktop oriented multi-platform database design tool that allows database administrators and/or programmers to create database structures (using an object oriented methodology) and deploy them into an existing database

Sandor Rusy R4267H With Round Neck Popular Folding Breathable Comfortable Fringed Trim Dark Green Dress

Sandor Rusy R4267H With Round Neck Popular Folding Breathable Comfortable Fringed Trim Dark Green Dress

BUY NOW

$275.26
$192.00

. The tool allows creation of diagrams to identify basic relations between the defined structures.

DDM right now works with
, plans are to extend it to be able to use more databases.
This feature allows the creation of database tables following the paradigms of object oriented programming. You can have a base table (called a table template), and you can derive (specialize) tables from it. The specialized table will have the columns inherited from the base table, and also you can add new columns to it. The table instances can be populated with default values, and after population they are deployed in the selected database(s). There can be more instance of a table template, each of them can have its own set of default values

Sandor Safia S0555H High Neckline Party Anti-static Wearable Long Sleeves Dark Green Jumper Sweater

Sandor Safia S0555H High Neckline Party Anti-static Wearable Long Sleeves Dark Green Jumper Sweater

BUY NOW

$207.82
$145.00

.
DDM uses a building block approach, all the columns of a table are based on generic data types which are mapped to SQL types of the underlying database, this offers a high grade of re-usability and flexibility when designing a database, and also will make easier the future mapping of Data types to more common programming language types.
DDM 0.1j is released under LGPL
Official website

Didier Marc Garin

maj 30th, 2016

Didier Marc Garin est un compositeur de musique contemporaine, pédagogue et chef de chœur français né en 1963 à Dinan. Il a traduit en 2003 la Divine Comédie de Dante Alighieri, trame d’un opéra en cours de composition.

Après une formation en linguistique, Didier Marc Garin suit des études de composition musicale et d’électroacoustique auprès de Michel Fusté-Lambezat, Klaus Huber et Emmanuel Nunes. Il se forme parallèlement à la direction chorale et orchestrale. Il suit également les cours d’Olivier Messiaen au Centre Acanthes, de Franco Donatoni à l’IRCAM, participe aux sessions de l’Internationale Ferienkurse für Neue Musik de Darmstadt et du Muziek Centrum Nederland de la Gaudeamus Foundation (en) à Amsterdam et obtient une bourse de recherche de la Casa Velasquez à Madrid. Il approfondit sa formation musicale dans les pays d’Asie et d’Afrique. Il officie aussi avec Hélène Guy pour la formation de jeunes chefs.
Didier Marc Garin est professeur de musique en collèges et lycées, professeur de formation musicale en écoles de musique et responsable pédagogique d’un établissement marocain. Il dirige différents chœurs en Gironde, sa région de résidence, et assure la coordination musicale de l’ensemble bordelais de musique contemporaine Proxima Centauri. En 2006, il collabore au film de Thierry Thomas, Dante de l’Enfer au Paradis, coproduit par Arte et l’Ina. En 2007 il fonde temp’óra, un « réseau international d’échanges entre compositeurs, improvisateurs et interprètes afin d’encourager une meilleure connaissance de la musique de notre temps. »
À partir de 1990, Didier Marc Garin forme le projet d’écrire un opéra. Il se tourne, sans en mesurer véritablement l’ampleur, vers la Divine Comédie de Dante Alighieri. Au cours des trois années qui suivent, il en écrit le prologue. Alors que son dessein est de composer l’opéra sur le texte italien maillots de foot en ligne, et après avoir découvert plusieurs versions du texte original et de sa traduction, il se lance finalement, en 1996, pour ses propres besoins d’approfondissement, dans la traduction de l’œuvre. Les difficultés du « vulgaire illustre » l’amènent à un travail de recherche sémantique et historique dont les résultats lui font prendre conscience de la nécessité d’une exigence qu’il n’avait pas rencontrée dans les précédentes traductions : il décide de revoir l’Enfer, quasiment achevé, pour apporter « [une] très grande proximité au texte, la suppression des pronoms personnels et articles inutiles, une souplesse dans la versification et la juxtaposition de niveaux de langues différents, selon le besoin ». La traduction de la Divine Comédie, présentée et annotée par Didier Marc Garin, a été publiée en 2003 aux Éditions de la Différence et saluée par la critique en des termes élogieux.
Didier Marc Garin se place au-delà de toute position religieuse pour appréhender le texte que Dante lui-même a dénommé « poema sacro » (« poème sacré »). Il ne retient d’ailleurs pas la qualification de « Divina » (« divine ») accolée au XVIe siècle au tire original de Commedia (Comédie). Le compositeur s’attache essentiellement à l’analyse dantesque du sentiment humain et à la beauté strictement littéraire du texte. Tout en essayant de mettre à jour le dessein du florentin, deus ex machina décidant « de l’avenir post mortem de ses concitoyens » : « Malice, orgueil, naïveté, mystification de l’identification, il est difficile de trancher ! »
Après dix ans de préparation (1994 à 2005), Didier Marc Garin a débuté la composition de son œuvre en avril 2005 (le prologue ayant été écrit entre 1991 et 1994). C’est sur la base de cette analyse textuelle qu’il a conçu la structure musicale de son opéra, œuvre de théâtre complet pour « orchestre, traitement électro-acoustique, solistes, petits et grands chœurs […] dimensions chorégraphique, photographique et cinématographique. ». Structuré à partir des sept endormissements de Dante, ce que le compositeur qualifie de « canon formel à 600 voix » s’étendra sur une durée totale de vingt-quatre heures découpée en trois journées. Le traitement informatique appliqué à la voix et aux instruments traditionnels mais aussi extra-européens de l’orchestre est prévu pour « créer un monde sonore inouï ». Son achèvement devrait intervenir dans les années 2030.
Site internet de Didier Marc Garin

Annie M. G. Schmidt

maj 30th, 2016

Anna Maria Geertruida ”Annie” Schmidt (20 May 1911 – 21 May 1995) was a Dutch writer. She is called the mother of the Dutch theatrical song and the queen of Dutch children’s literature, praised for her ”delicious Dutch idiom,” and considered one of the greatest Dutch writers. An ultimate honour was extended to her posthumously, in 2007, when a group of Dutch historians compiled the ”Canon of Dutch History” and included Schmidt, alongside national icons such as Vincent van Gogh and Anne Frank.
Although Schmidt wrote poetry, songs, books, plays, musicals, and radio and television drama for adults, she is known best for children’s books. Her best-known work for children may be the series Jip and Janneke. Many of her books, such as Pluk van de Petteflet, were illustrated by Fiep Westendorp.
Schmidt received the 1988 Hans Christian Andersen Medal for her lasting contribution as a children’s writer. The biennial award conferred by the International Board on Books for Young People is the highest recognition available to a writer or illustrator of children’s books.
By the time she died in 1995 (of heart failure caused by euthanasia), she was an icon of the Dutch literary world, and even her death—peaceful, in the company of her friends and family—continues to be referenced in the Dutch media and played an important role in discussions of euthanasia.

Anna Maria Geertruida ”Annie” Schmidt was born on 20 May 1911 in Kapelle, Zeeland in the Netherlands. She was the daughter of Dutch Reformed minister Johannes Daniel Schmidt (1871–1951) and school teacher Geertruida Maria Bouhuijs. She had an elder brother Wim and two older sisters also named Anna M. G. who both died young and before she was born. She was called Zus (English: Sis or Sister) by her family.
She was a solitary child, who found an escape in writing poetry and fiction, even though she once received a grade of 2 (on a scale of 1 to 10) in Dutch class—she would later brag about the report card. Her mother encouraged her and sent some of her poetry to Willem Kloos.
After secondary school in Goes and working as an au pair in Germany, she began to study for a job as a librarian, an occupation she held until 1946.
In 1947, she embarked upon her literary career while writing for the Amsterdam newspaper Het Parool, and soon started writing songs and sketches for such luminaries as Wim Sonneveld and Wim Kan.
Her literary career took off in the early 1950s, and included song- and playwriting for the theatre, scripts for radio and television shows, columns for newspapers, and children’s books.
Her final book, Wat Ik Nog Weet, a book of childhood memories, appeared in 1992. She used euthanasia a day after her 84th birthday (with a combination of pills and alcohol) and was buried in Amsterdam.
By the time she died in 1995 (of heart failure caused by suicide), she was an icon of the Dutch literary world, and even her death—peaceful, in the company of her friends and family—continues to be referenced in the Dutch media and played an important role in discussions of euthanasia. Her life became the subject of plays in 2003 and 2009, her work continues to be in print, and her plays are still performed (such as 1980’s Er valt een traan op de tompoes, a play discussing euthanasia, performed again in 1999).
Schmidt began writing Jip en Janneke while working in Amsterdam at Het Parool. Jip and Janneke are two children who live next to each other, and engaged in short, self-contained adventures every week (apparently, some story lines were based on real adventures involving Schmidt’s son Flip and the girl next door). The stories were illustrated by Fiep Westendorp. The first was published 13 September 1952, the last 7 September 1957; a total of eight book collections were published between 1953 and 1960 adidas soccer jerseys 2016 online. Jip and Janneke are among the best-known children’s characters in the Netherlands—they were listed first on a list of ”five typically Dutch phenomena”—and their likeness is marketed on a variety of products sold by the HEMA department stores.
Minoes (1970) is the story of a cat who turns into a young lady, and by spreading gossip from the cat world helps a young journalist keep his job at the newspaper. In 2001, a movie version was directed by Vincent Bal based on a script by Burny Bos; it became one of the most popular Dutch children’s movies abroad. Winning two Golden Calves, Minoes was the best-selling Dutch children’s movie to date, and the DVD was certified platinum in 2002. More than 815,000 people saw it in the theatre, making it the highest-selling Dutch movie of the year, beating Costa! and the The Discovery of Heaven. The movie won first prize at the 2002 Chicago International Children’s Film Festival

Sandor Julia J3912H Popular Antibacterial Anti-static Sunray-pleated Long Burgundy White Black Skirt

Sandor Julia J3912H Popular Antibacterial Anti-static Sunray-pleated Long Burgundy White Black Skirt

BUY NOW

$302.86
$212.00

.
In 1952 Schmidt began writing a radio show, the immensely popular De Familie Doorsnee, which ran until 1958. In 1957 she began writing Pension Hommeles, a musical comedy on VARA television.
In the 1960s Schmidt wrote one of the most popular Dutch television series of all time, Ja zuster, nee zuster (English: Yes Nurse! No Nurse!), later the inspiration for the 2002 film of the same name.
According to Rieks Swarte, who adapted her 1962 comic strip Tante Patent to a play (with music by Fay Lovski) in 2007, that story was the breeding ground for Ja Zuster Nee Zuster.

Noon (play)

maj 30th, 2016

Noon is a one-act play by Terrence McNally. It constitutes the second segment of the trilogy Morning, Noon and Night, which premiered on Broadway in 1968.

Morning, Noon and Night was presented by the Circle in the Square theatre company on Broadway at the Henry Miller Theatre on November 28, 1968, and closed on January 11, 1969. The trio of plays was written specifically for Circle in the Square. Directed by Theodore Mann, the cast starred John Heffernan, Robert Klein, Charlotte Rae, Sorrell Booke, and Jane Marla Robbins.
The other two plays were by Israel Horovitz, Morning, and Leonard Melfi, Night.
The play is a sexual farce involving five very different people lured to a New York loft in expectation of a sexual adventure.
As Theodore Mann relates: ”The New York Times review found the whole evening unsatisfactory…” but the New York Post ”loved it”. Mann further notes that they reduced ticket prices, but then after raising prices, the audiences stopped coming.
However, in Clive Barnes review for The New York Times he appears to have some praise for the plays

Sandor Rolly R0467H Round Neckline Walking Decoration Comfortable Knitted Crimson Red Dress

Sandor Rolly R0467H Round Neckline Walking Decoration Comfortable Knitted Crimson Red Dress

BUY NOW

$193.20
$135.00

. He wrote that the plays had ”all the shocking trappings…is by turn thoughtful and dazzling, witty, provocative and, in the final play, even poetic…The whole program…is something of an excercise in skim-skating over the thin ice of good taste… McNally is much, much funnier…” than his last play, Witness.
The play received two 1969 Tony Award nominations: Best Actress in a Play (Charlotte Rae) and Best Costume Design (Michael Annals)

Maje Sale

Designer Vogue 2016 Maje Clothing 50% Off Sale

BUY NOW

$259.00
$95.00

.
Terrence McNally : 15 short plays, Terrence McNally, Smith and Kraus, Lyme, NH, c1994, ISBN 1-880399-34-2

Lotus-Ford Twin Cam

maj 30th, 2016

The Lotus-Ford Twin Cam is a 1557 cc engine developed for the 1962 Lotus Elan and also used in a variety of other vehicles up until the mid 1970s.

Lotus required a low cost, compact, yet powerful engine for the Elan, as the custom-built all-aluminium Coventry Climax FWE for Elite was very costly.
Colin Chapman initially chose to use the overhead valve (OHV) cast iron block 997 cc (60.8 cu in) Ford 105E inline four used in the Ford Anglia as the basis of this new engine. While the basic engine design was oriented toward performance (being of oversquare design with individual intake and exhaust ports that are not siamesed), 105E was by no means a performance engine. Soon the 1,339 cc (81.7 cu in) 109E for Ford Consul Classic became available, and most of the development was carried out on this three bearing 109E block.
To achieve the power required, Chapman commissioned Harry Mundy (of BRM V16 fame) to design a dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) conversion. This comprised an aluminium cylinder head and an aluminium front cover and its back plate assembly containing the water pump and the camshaft drive chain. However, the 5 main bearing 1,498 cc (91.4 cu in) version for Consul Capri became available in time for production, and the design was converted on this 116E block, crankshaft and 125E Type C conrods.
After the initial design was finished, Richard Ansdale, as an outside consultant, provided the detail design and drew the plans needed for production. Steve Sanville, a Lotus employee, headed the production engineering team including Mike Costin, Neil Francis and Bob Dance, which incorporated the port shape modifications suggested by Harry Weslake, who conducted a flow bench analysis on the head. Keith Duckworth had already left Lotus, but was responsible for Special Equipment cam design, as well as the assembly of the first two production-specification engines, one of which powered Lotus 23 on its sensational debut at Nürburgring.
Likely reflecting Chapman’s obsession (as an engineer, he was known to go to the extreme in lightweight designs) to save weight by using one mechanical part for as many purposes as possible, the water pump used the engine front cover as its housing, making water pump replacement difficult. The intake manifold was cast as an integral part of the cylinder head, making the later heads using Stromberg carburetors not interchangeable with those for Weber or Dell’Orto carburetors. These designs were unique then, and very few have followed suit.
Also notable is that the original camshaft was retained as an intermediate shaft driving the DOHC cam sprockets via a front-mounted, single – long – timing chain, having the side-mounted distributor and nearby external oil pump/filter assembly in original locations, requiring few modifications to the mass-produced iron block.
Originally, the engine had a bore of 3-3/16″ (80.9625 mm) and 72.75mm (2.8642 inches) stroke for a capacity of 1,498 cc (91.4 cu in) and produced approximately 100 bhp (75 kW) at 5700rpm. This compares to the original Ford pushrod 116E of about 60 bhp (45 kW) at 4600rpm.
After the initial 50 engines were contracted out and assembled by J.A.Prestwich, the specification was changed to a larger 3-1/4″ (82.5500 mm) bore, increasing the capacity to 1,557 cc (95.0 cu in). Only 22 of the 1.5 Litre engines made their way into roadgoing ”Elan 1500”, the rest being used on Lotus 20B, 22, 23, 26R as well as in Elan and Lotus Cortina prototypes and a LHD Ford Anglia mule, which, fit with one of the first prototype engines, had overtaken a fast Jaguar at well over 100 mph in the hands of Jim Clark on his way back from Goodwood to Scotland. The 1,557 cc (95.0 cu in) displacement of the new specification allowed an overbore of 0.040 in (1.0 mm) as permitted by the FIA regulations, while keeping the cubic capacity below the new FIA 1600 cc class limit.
Chapman named the engine ”Lotus Twin-Cam” at its introduction in 1962. However, coinciding with the production switch-over from Cortina-Lotus to the Cortina Twin Cam based on the Ford Cortina Mark II, Ford called the engine the ”Lotus-Ford Twin Cam” in 1967. Lotus always called it the Lotus Twin-Cam
The 1557 cc twincam engine, although often being quoted as 1558 cc, had internal dimensions of 82.55 mm (3.25 inches) bore x 72.75 mm (2.8642 inches) stroke, resulting in a displacement of 1557.46 cc.
The cylinder head has hemispherical combustion chambers similar to that first used by Peugeot on their 1912 Grand Prix car and subsequently refined by Vittorio Jano in the 1920s and 1930s, as well as by Walter Hassan in the 1940s and 1950s, among other notable engineers who continually borrowed ideas from the aeronautics industry. Valve sizes used are 1.530″ diameter inlet and 1.325″ diameter exhaust on all engines except the ”big valve” Elan Sprint, Elan +2 130, and Lotus Europa models. Big Valve have an inlet valve measuring 1.565″ diameter. The Elan +2 130 and Europa Special had the specification called the ”Special” (126 hp) with intake valve size of 1.575″(40 mm). The valve stem axis inclined 27 degrees from vertical on both intake and exhaust.
The initial cam timing was 15/53/53/15 with the same cam profile as the ET418 Coventry Climax FWE cam, which resulted in 100 bhp at 5700 rpm for the 1.5 Litre with a 9.5:1 compression ratio. The Special Equipment(‘SE’) engines had camshafts developed by Cosworth (CPL1 -Cosworth Production Lotus) with 22/62/62/22 timing and 0.349″ lift, which became known as the ‘L1’ cam. The Elan Sprint engines with larger valves had the same timing with 0.360″ lift, and the same timing was used again on the later Lotus 907 engines as well. ”Special” spec had 26/66/66/26 timing with 0.362″ lift.
For the first years of production, the Lotus blocks were simply selected for the thickest cylinder walls from the standard production line, and identified with an ”A” stamped into the timing cover mating face. Later, the blocks were specially cast with twin-cam production in mind and identified with an ”L” cast into the block under the engine mount.
The block used in the Twin-Cam came in 6 basic casting versions as listed below. Often the first 4 digits were ground off the block especially prior to 1968. The 3020 was stamped in its place in some engines during the 1967-1968 time period.
By 1966 all major engine parts – block, crank, rods, pistons and flywheel were unique to the Lotus engine. By the end of production, some 55,000 units had been built.
In order to accommodate Elan and Lotus Cortina customers who wanted a higher performance engine, Lotus sold cars with optional Special Equipment engines, and Lotus Components Ltd sold the parts used in these engines. At first, these were Cosworth developed and assembled engines with cast cranks and Cosworth name plates on the cam cover. However, Cosworth soon distanced themselves from this business, and Lotus started selling ‘BRM’ equivalents. BRM Phase I consisted of BRM camshafts and high compression cast pistons, and BRM Phase II added Mahle forged pistons, BRM forged conrods, small-end bushes and big-end bolts to the Phase I. When offered in assembled form, these engines carried a BRM name plate on a specially cast ‘BRM’ cam cover, but the actual assembly of these high performance ‘BRM’ road engines was carried out by Rubery Owen & Co. Ltd., an affiliated company of BRM through its ownership, not by BRM itself.
The term ”Special Equipment” was later converted by Lotus to designate those Series 2 and later Elans with higher output motors, which are referred to as Elan SEs.
Cosworth founders Keith Duckworth and Mike Costin were former employees of Lotus, and with strong ties to Lotus founder Colin Chapman developed this engine for competition use. One of the initial batch became the experimental Cosworth Mk.X (3-3/16″ x 72.75mm, 1498 cc) in 1962, then the dry-sump Mk.XII (83.50mm x 72.75mm, 1594 cc, 140 bhp) with racing camshafts designated the ‘CPL2’ (26/66/66/26) and high compression Cosworth pistons was born in 1963, and used actively by Team Lotus in Lotus 20B, 22, 23 and 23B.
The Mk.XII was further developed by using Cosworth 12 bolt forged steel crankshaft, Cosworth forged conrods, wilder camshafts and Weber 45DCOE for Formula racing to become the Cosworth Mk.XIII (83.50mm x 72.75mm ted baker usa outlet, 1594 cc, 140-150 bhp). This Mk.XIII became a big seller in 1965 when the SCCA created Formula B category in America. As a result, not only did SCCA Formula B practically become a Cosworth-engine class (inherited later by Cosworth BDD when it became Formula Atlantic), helping Cosworth establish its corporate financial base, but ironically this enabled the now-viable engineering firm to move from near-total dependence on Lotus. The proliferation of the Mk.XIII triggered establishment of new European style racing engine builders in the US, performing rebuilding and maintenance work needed on the Mk.XIII, who also contributed to Cosworth’s revenue.
Although it still used the Ford iron block, Mk.XIII was a properly developed racing engine that was far from just another souped-up production motor, and its dominance in Formula B was close to being absolute against the main rivals Satta/Hruska designed Alfa Romeo 105/115 1570 cc DOHC unit, and Alex von Falkenhausen designed SOHC 1573 cc BMW M116 engine.
Other Cosworth engines based on Lotus-Ford Twin Cam include Mk.XV (1594 cc, wet sump, 130-140 bhp, for Lotus 26R and Lotus Cortina, almost all for Team Lotus and affiliated teams) and Mk.XVI (1498 cc, dry sump, 140-150 bhp) the 1.5 Liter Class version of Mk.XIII. The Mk.XVI was used by Bob Gerard Racing on Cooper T71/73 for John Taylor at 1964 British Grand Prix, but was no match against Coventry Climax FWMV and BRM P56 V8s, which were generating about 200 bhp.
Cosworth designed its own aluminium reverse-flow 2 valve gear-driven SOHC cylinder head (which shared many basic design attributes with Coventry Climax FWE head) for the same Ford 116E block with a shorter-stroke forged steel crank for 1 Liter Formula 2 to be named SCA (997 cc, 120-140 bhp) in 1964, and then a gear-driven DOHC 4 valve cross-flow aluminium head on the same block with the Mk.XIII forged crank for the new 1.6 Liter Formula 2 named FVA (83.60mm x 72.75mm, 1597 cc, 210-220 bhp) in 1966. This is when the development on Lotus TwinCam ended on the part of Cosworth.
When the customers wanted to race the TwinCam seriously, they turned to Holbay, Vegantune, Novamotor and other engine builders, who carried on the development after 1966 not only for Elan and Cortina, but also for Formula 2, 3 and other categories, which were served later by Brian Hart, Richardson, Wilcox and other newer tuners as well.
The Lotus TwinCam is an enduring engine and even to this day is still used in rallying, hillclimbing, autocross and of course, historic motorsport events. In fact, some may argue that the ”twink” is more popular in motorsport now than it was during its production. This, in no small part 2016 free people clothing, is due to the likes of companies such as QED Motorsport or Burton Power who strive to keep the engine in service with hard or impossible to find engine components. QED bought the license to officially re-produce the Twin Cam’s cylinder head.
It is not unusual to see 170-180 bhp from a properly built ”Lotus TwinCam” on a dyno for Historic Formula races these days (2013) with the advancements in ignition, air/fuel measurement, metallurgy, lubricants and computer-aided manufacturing/development tools, however, it is very little known that this dry-sump steel-crank racing engine is more accurately called Cosworth than Lotus.
The power output for roadgoing versions are as follows (official figures as claimed by Lotus)
100 bhp (75 kW; 101 PS) Elan 1500 105 bhp (78 kW; 106 PS) Elan 1600, S2, S3 105 bhp (78 kW; 106 PS) Elan S4 115 bhp (86 kW; 117 PS) Elan S2 S/E, S3 S/E, S4 S/E 118 bhp (88 kW; 120 PS) Late Elan S3 S/E 126 bhp (94 kW; 128 PS) Elan Sprint For Cosworth racing engines, see Cosworth article.
Harry Mundy, who designed Lotus TwinCam, was offered the choice of payment for his work of £1000 cash or a royalty of £1 per unit. Colin Chapman had signed a 1000 unit purchase agreement with Coventry Climax for the FWE engine used on Lotus Elite, and was on the last stretch of making 1000 Elites and accepting FWE deliveries in 1961. (The Elite’s final factory production volume was 1030, with over 1200 registered with the Lotus Elite World Register currently.) Mundy took the cash, and the TwinCam went on to be made 55,000 units and beyond.


MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale