Archive for februari, 2017

Gmina Varakļāni

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Varakļānu novads – jedna ze 109 jednostek administracyjnych (novads) na Łotwie powstałych 1 lipca 2009 roku. Stolicą jest Varakļāni classic football t shirts.

Ādaži • Agłona • Aizkraukle • Aizpute • Aknīste • Aloja • Alsunga • Alūksnē • Amata • Ape • Auce • Babīte • Baldone • Baltinava • Balvi • Bauska • Beverīna • Brocēni • Burtnieki • Carnikava • Cesvaine • Cibla • Dagda • Dobele • Dundaga • Durbe • Dyneburg • Ekawa • Engure • Ērgļi • Garkalne • Grobiņa • Gulbene • Ikšķile • Iłukszta • Inčukalns • Jaunjelgava • Jaunpiebalga • Jaunpils • Jēkabpils • Jełgawa • Kandava • Kārsava • Ķegums • Ķekava • Kieś • Kocēni • Koknese • Krasław • Krimulda • Krustpils • Kuldīga • Lielvārde • Līgatne • Limbaži • Līvāni • Lubāna • Lucyn • Madona • Mālpils • Mārupe • Mazsalaca • Mērsrags • Naukšēni • Nereta • Nīca • Ogre • Olaine • Ozolnieki • Pārgauja • Pāvilosta • Pļaviņas • Preiļi • Priekule • Priekuļi • Rauna • Riebiņi • Roja • Ropaži • Rucava • Rugāji • Rūjiena • Rundāle • Rzeżyca • Sala • Salacgrīva • Salaspils • Saldus • Saulkrasti • Sēja • Sigulda • Skrīveri • Skrunda • Smiltene • Stopiņi • Strenči • Talsi • Tērvete • Tukums • Vaiņode • Valka • Varakļāni • Vārkava • Vecpiebalga • Vecumnieki • Viesīte • Viļaka • Viļāni • Windawa • Zilupe

Dyneburg • Jēkabpils • Jełgawa • Jurmała • Lipawa • Ryga • Rzeżyca • Valmiera&nbsp homemade tenderizer;• Windawa

Varakļāni

Murmastiene • Varakļāni

Biotronik

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Leitung

Die Biotronik SE & Co. KG ist ein globales Unternehmen in Privatbesitz, das seinen Hauptsitz in Berlin (Deutschland) hat. Biotronik ist ein Hersteller von medizintechnischen Produkten und Dienstleistungen zur Elektrotherapie des Herzens und Gefäße.

Das Unternehmen bietet Komplettlösungen für Diagnose, Behandlung und Therapieunterstützung in den Bereichen Herzrhythmus-Management, Elektrophysiologie und vaskuläre Intervention an. Im Bereich Herzrhythmus-Management versorgt der Biotronik-Home Monitoring-Service den Arzt online mit aktuellen Informationen über seine Herzschrittmacher- und Defibrillatorpatienten.

Das Unternehmen unterhält Forschungsstätten in Europa und Nordamerika.

Die Anfänge von Biotronik begründen sich in der Entwicklung des ersten deutschen implantierbaren Herzschrittmachers (Biotronik IP-03) im Jahr 1963 durch den Physiker Max Gustav Julius Schaldach (1936–2001), der zugleich Professor für biomedizinische Technik an der Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) war, und den Elektroingenieur Otto Franke football shirts kids. In den Anfangsjahren befasste sich das Unternehmen mit der Feststellung der Kapazitäten und der Betriebsdauer von Batterien für Herzschrittmacher und den Verbindungsoptionen zwischen Elektrode und Schrittmacher sowie zwischen den Elektroden und dem Herzen wholesale sock manufacturers.

1976 wurde die Zentrale am Sieversufer 8 in Berlin-Neukölln eingeweiht. 1979 wurde eine Produktionsstätte in Lake Oswego im US-Bundesstaat Oregon errichtet personalized goalkeeper gloves. Diese Tochtergesellschaft resultierte aus der Übernahme des US-amerikanischen Schrittmacherherstellers Stimulation Technology, Inc. Zugleich wurde mit der Entwicklung und Herstellung von Hybridschaltungen und Baugruppen für die medizintechnische Industrie, darunter auch Schaltkreisen für Herzschrittmacher begonnen. In den 1980er Jahren wurde die Zweikammer-Stimulationsmethode (DDD) entwickelt, und es konnten Herzschrittmacher hergestellt werden, welche spontanen Herzkontraktionen den Vorrang ließen und besser auf den eigentlichen Bedarf reagierten. Biotronik entwickelte hierfür den Diplos 03, einen multiprogrammierbaren DDD-Schrittmacher mit bidirektionaler Telemetrie.

1987 erfolgte der Umzug der Zentrale in die Woermannkehre 1. Ab 1993 gehörten implantierbare Kardioverter-Defibrillatoren (ICD) zur Produktpalette, darunter der Phylax 03. In den 1990er Jahren wurde zudem die Closed-Loop-Stimulation (CLS) (Frequenzanpassung) entwickelt, bei der der Herzschrittmacher in das körpereigene Regelungssystem integriert wird und dadurch auf die wechselnden körperlichen und psychischen Belastungen des Patienten reagiert. Biotronik entwickelte 1991 die fraktale Beschichtung implantierbarer Elektroden. Diese Beschichtung optimiert die elektrisch aktive Oberfläche der Elektroden und verbessert damit ihre elektrische Wahrnehmungs- und Stimulationseigenschaften. Biotronik ist bis heute der einzige Hersteller fraktal beschichteter Elektroden.

Seit 1994 wird ein breites Produktspektrum für die Elektrophysiologie angeboten und seit 1995 das Produktspektrum durch die Vaskuläre Intervention ergänzt. In diesem Geschäftsbereich entwickelt und produziert Biotronik Ballonkatheter und Stents zur Behandlung von Erkrankungen der Herzkranzgefäße und Gefäße der äußeren Extremitäten. Ab 2000 wurde mit Philos eine komplette Schrittmacherfamilie mit Telematik angeboten und es erfolgt die CE-Zulassung und Erstimplantation eines Schrittmachers mit Home Monitoring (Datenfernübertragung). 2005 entwickelte Biotronik mit dem Lumos den weltweit ersten implantierbaren Kardioverter-Defibrillator, der IEGMs (intrakardiale Elektrogramme) automatisch per Mobilfunk überträgt.

2007 erhielt Biotronik den EuroPCR 2007 Novelty Award der European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) für seine Technologie des Absorbierbareren Metallstents (AMS). Im Jahr 2009 war Biotronik mit dem Home-Monitoring-System für den Deutschen Zukunftspreis nominiert bpa free bottles.

2010 stiftete das Unternehmen den Technikwissenschaftlichen Preis der Berlin-Brandenburgischen Akademie der Wissenschaften. Im selben Jahr entwickelte das Unternehmen mit dem Lumax 540 VR-T DX, ein Einkammer-Defibrillator-System mit umfassender Vorhof-Diagnostik. Außerdem ging das Unternehmen mit dem schweizerischen Medizintechnikunternehmen Endosense eine internationale Distributionspartnerschaft für den Endosense-Ablationskatheter TactiCath mit optischem Kraftsensor ein.

2012 erwarb das Unternehmen das ehemalige Postfuhramt, ein Backsteingebäude an der Oranienburger Straße im Berliner Bezirk Mitte. In dem Postfuhramt will Biotronik in Zukunft Vorträge, Schulungen und Ausstellungen abhalten. Außerdem brachte Biotronik seinen BioMonitor auf den Markt – ein implantierbarer Herzmonitor, der den Herzrhythmus lückenlos aufzeichnen und abspeichern kann. Darüber hinaus entwickelte das Unternehmen die weltweit erste Serie von implantierbaren Herzschrittmachern und Defibrillatoren, die Patienten den Zugang zu Magnetresonanztomographie-Untersuchungen ermöglichen.

Seit 2012 ist das Unternehmen, als erster Hersteller für spezielle implantierbare Kardioverter-Defibrillatoren und Implantate, zur Herzinsuffizienztherapie und Magnetresonanztomographie-Untersuchung unter bestimmten Bedingungen und sorgfältiger Überwachung zugelassen.

2015 bringt das Unternehmen den CardioMessenger Smart, ein neues Patientengerät für Home Monitoring und den BioMonitor 2, den insertierbaren Herzmonitor zweiter Generation auf den Markt.

Pseudomys apodemoides

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants.

Nom binominal

Pseudomys apodemoides
(Finlayson best running waist pack, 1932)

Statut de conservation UICN

( LC ) Colombia 2016 Home DAVID OSPINA 1 Jerseys

Colombia 2016 Home DAVID OSPINA 1 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

. Sa fourrure est gris argenté sur le dos, blanche sur le ventre football uniforms.

Elle vit dans l’ouest du Victoria et le sud est de l’Australie-Méridionale

and conservation. pp. 214-215. Oxford University Press, Chatswood.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Fylkesvei 240 (Hedmark)

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Fylkesvei 240 (Fv240) i Hedmark går mellom Nordbekk og Slåttsveen i Stange kommune. Veien er 2,0 km lang. Før 1. januar 2010 hadde veien betegnelsen fylkesvei 218.

Stange

······ 11 · 12 · 14&nbsp create football shirt;· 15 · 16 · 17 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 24&nbsp a lemon squeeze;· 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · 30 · 34 · 35 · 39 · 41 · 42 · 47 · 48 · 49 · 51 · 52 · 53 · 56 · 57 · 58 · 59 · 60 · 61 · 66 · 67 · 69 · 70 · 71 · 72 · 73 · 74 · 75 · 76 · 77 · 78&nbsp buy wholesale socks;· 79 · 82 · 83 · 84 · 85 · 86 · 87 · 88 · 89 · 90 · 91 · 92 · 93 · 94 · 95 · 96 · 97 · 101 · 102 · 103 · 104 · 105 · 106 · 111 · 112 · 115 · 116 · 117 · 118 · 119 · 120 · 122 · 124 · 151 · 152 · 153 · 155 · 157 · 158 · 161 · 162 · 164 · 165 · 166 · 167 · 168 · 170 · 175 · 181 · 191 · 192 · 193 · 195 · 196 · 197 · 199 · 200 · 201 · 202 · 203 · 204 · 205 · 206 · 207 · 208 · 209 · 210 · 211 · 212 · 213 · 215 · 216 · 217 · 218 · 219 · 220 · 221 · 222 · 224 · 226 · 227 · 228 · 229 · 230 · 231 · 232 · 233 · 234 · 235 · 236 · 237 · 238 · 239 · 240 · 241 · 242 · 250 · 261 · 263 · 264 · 265 · 266 · 283 · 284 · 285 · 286 · 287 · 289 · 290 · 293 · 294 · 296 · 298 · 320 · 321 · 322 · 324 · 326 · 328 · 329 · 330 · 331 · 332 · 334 · 335 · 336 · 337 · 339 · 341&nbsp small thermos bottle;· 342 · 343 · 344 · 345 · 346 · 347 · 361 · 364 · 367 · 368 · 370 · 372 · 373 · 375 · 376 · 377 · 380 · 381 · 388 · 390 · 391 · 392 · 393 · 394 · 395 · 396 · 401 · 404 · 406 · 407 · 408 · 410 · 412 · 415 · 416 · 417 · 431 · 432 · 434 · 436 · 437 · 438 · 439 · 440 · 443 · 445 · 446 · 448 · 450 · 451 · 453 · 455 · 459 · 461 · 491 · 493 · 494 · 496 · 498 · 500 · 501 · 504 · 505 · 506 · 507 · 508 · 530 · 531 · 533 · 535 · 536 · 537 · 538 · 540 · 541 · 542 · 543 · 544 · 545 · 546 · 552 · 553 · 554 · 555 · 556 · 561 · 562 · 563 · 564 · 565 · 567 · 569 · 570 · 572 · 577 · 581 · 584 · 585 · 601 · 602 · 604 · 606 · 607 · 610 · 611 · 615 · 631 · 632 · 633 · 634 · 636 · 653 · 654 · 661 · 663 · 664 · 665 · 667 · 681 · 682 · 683 · 684 · 686 · 688 · 689 · 691 · 702 · 704 · 705 · 712 · 714 · 715 · 718 · 719 · 720 · 730 · 732 · 735 · 737 · 751 · 752 · 753

BanReservas

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana (oficialmente BanReservas) es el mayor banco de la República Dominicana por activos, y el segundo mayor de la región de Centroamérica, tras el Banco Nacional de Costa Rica. Pionero en el servicio de banca dominicano, manejado por el Estado Dominicano. El Banco de Reservas además de proveer servicios de banca personal, empresarial y estatal maneja la nómina de la mayoría de las oficinas públicas y se encarga de realizar los pagos de las mismas.

El Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana es el segundo banco más grande del país, solo superado por el Banco Central, es además pionero en la banca de República Dominicana. Fue creado en 1941 por decreto presidencial inmediato de Rafael Leonidas Trujillo bajo la Ley No.586 debido a que en la época sólo habían 12 oficinas bancarias en todo el país, todas pertenecientes a 3 bancos extranjeros: el National City Bank of New York (con 6 oficinas), The Royal Bank of Canada (con 5 oficinas) y The Bank of Nova Scotia (con 1 oficina). En este banco se manejan recursos del Estado tanto ahorros, préstamos y nóminas y además recursos privados.

Durante varios meses el Gobierno Dominicano y The National City Bank of New York realizaron negociaciones que, finalmente, llevaron a la compra de The National City Bank of New York por el Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana. El 24 de octubre del 1941 Rafael Leónidas Trujillo, Jefe del Poder Ejecutivo, emitió un mensaje en el que expresó que esta institución bancarias estaría destinada a sostener el edificio futuro de la independencia dominicana y seguridad económica y lograr la organización de la economía dominicana.

Mediante la creación del Banco, se procuró ”dar una orientación y una flexibilidad fructíferas al ahorro, al crédito y a las inversiones dominicanas; promover y estabilizar el comercio y el canje de servicios internacionales, fertilizar la iniciativa particular, alentando la creación de empresas que diversifican y vigorizarán la producción”.

El primer Consejo de Directores estuvo integrado por:

Dentro de las facultades del Consejo estaba la de conocer y aprobar los estatutos del Banco, a lo que se procedió el 25 de octubre de 1941, siendo promulgados por el Decreto No.1290 del Poder Ejecutivo. En esos estatutos se crearon los cuatro primeros departamentos: Agrícola, Minero, Industrial y Comercial.

El capital original del Banco fue de un millón de pesos- RD$1,000,000. que sería pagado por el Estado. Las primeras oficinas del Banco de Reservas estaban ubicadas en Santo Domingo, Santiago, San Francisco de Macorís soccer goalie pants, La Vega liverpool goalkeeper gloves, Puerto Plata, Barahona y San Pedro de Macorís. A través de los años fue creciendo, hasta llegar a tener más de 100 oficinas distribuidas en todo el país.

Además de ser una institución financiera, el Banco de Reservas se ha enfocado en contribuir a la sociedad clear waterproof bag, participando en actividades que fomentan la música, literatura, educación, arte y deporte.

El BanReservas está formado por tres divisiones:

El Consejo de Directores actual está conformado por:

Oliver Tompsett

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Oliver Tompsett (born 25 August 1983) is a British stage actor and singer best known for his portrayal of Fiyero in the West End production of the musical Wicked and for playing the role of Galileo in the West End Smash hit ”We Will Rock You”

Tompsett trained at Arts Educational School, and during his final year he played: ”Cinderella’s Prince” in Into the Woods; ”Tommy” in The Who’s Tommy and ”Tony” in West Side Story.

Tompsett made his professional and West End debut in October 2002 in the Madness/Tim Firth musical Our House, directed by Matthew Warchus, at London’s Cambridge Theatre. He is featured on the DVD of the production, recorded for BBC3 in 2003, as the character Callum and as a member of the ensemble.

His subsequent London stage appearances include: Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus’ Mamma Mia!, directed by Phyllida Lloyd, at the Prince of Wales Theatre; Notes From New York at the Trafalgar Studios and Christmas In New York at the Apollo Theatre, both directed by David Randall 18k Tennis Bracelet; ‘Caliph’ in Kismet, directed by Tiffany Watt-Smith, at the Arcola Theatre and ”Harry Lytton” in Richard Stirling’s Over My Shoulder: The Story of Jessie Matthews, directed by Stewart Nicholls, at Wyndhams Theatre.

Immediately prior to joining the original cast of Wicked, in September 2006, he appeared in Trevor Nunn’s production of Peter Shaffer’s The Royal Hunt of the Sun at the National Theatre. He has twice appeared on the Royal Variety Performance, in 2002 and 2006.

Tompsett played the role of Fiyero in the West End musical Wicked, which opened 27 September 2006. He is a member of the original London cast having previously played in the ensemble and serving as the understudy for Fiyero, before replacing Adam Garcia on 16 July 2007. He played his final performance on 27 March 2010 after three and a half years with the production. He was succeeded by Lewis Bradley who played the role until May 2010, when Lee Mead took over.

Tompsett originatied the role of Drew in the West End production of Rock of Ages. For this role he was nominated for the whatsonstage.com Theatergoers Choice Award for Best Actor in a Musical. Oliver left the show on 23 September 2012 when his contract ended.

On 12 September 2012 it was confirmed that Oliver will replace Noel Sullivan as Galileo in We Will Rock You on 6 October 2012. For this part he was nominated for the whatsonstage.com Theatergoers Choice Award for Best Take Over in a Role. He remained with the show till its closure on 31 May 2014.

On 9 July 2013 Oliver and his wife Michelle Potter had a baby boy who they named George Tompsett.

From November 2014 to 24 January 2015, Tompsett played the role of Phil Davis in the musical White Christmas alongside Darren Day in Leeds.

From 16 March to 14 August 2016, Tompsett played the role of Sky Masterson in the West End revival of Guys and Dolls following its transfer to the Phoenix Theatre in London. Tompsett reprised the role for the show’s Israeli premiere at the Opera House in Tel Aviv for 10 performances.

On 20 November 2016, Tompsett starred alongside Seth Rudetsky, Jennifer Simard, Sally Ann Triplett auburn football uniforms, Alice Fearn, Sandra Marvin and Jodie Jacobs in two benefit gala performances of satirical comedy musical Disaster at the Charing Cross Theatre in London.

In 2008 he recorded a song for the CD Act One – Songs From The Musicals Of Alexander S. Bermange, an album of 20 new recordings by 26 West End stars, released in October 2008 on Dress Circle Records. He can be heard on the recent Alexander S. Bermange CD singing ”More than a Memory” and more.

In late 2008 he released his debut album entitled ”Sentimental Heart”, with all of the songs written, performed and produced by Tompsett sleeve for water bottle.

Tompsett also recorded the song ‘We Are Not Alone’ on Terry Pratchett’s ‘Only You Can Save Mankind’ reuse glass bottles, which was released on 23 November 2009.

In May 2010, Tompsett announced on his Official Twitter account that due to the success of his début album, he had signed a record deal with Major Record Label Warner Brothers. His second album was released in 2011.

Director: Matthew Warchus
Theatre: Cambridge Theatre, London
(Professional stage debut and West End debut)

Director: Phyllida Lloyd
Theatre: Prince of Wales Theatre, London

Director: Tiffany Watt-Smith
Theatre: Arcola Theatre, London

Director: David Randall
Theatre: Trafalgar Studios, London

Director: Joyce Branagh
Theatre: Palace Theatre, Watford

Director: David Randall
Theatre: Apollo Theatre, London

Director: Stewart Nicholls
Theatre: Wyndham’s Theatre, London

Director: Trevor Nunn
Theatre: National Theatre, London

Director: Joe Mantello
Theatre: Apollo Victoria Theatre, London
Duration: 3.5 years

Director: Kristin Hanggi
Theatre: Shaftesbury Theatre, London

Director: Christopher Renshaw
Theatre: Dominion Theatre, London

Director: Gordon Greenberg
Theatre: Phoenix Theatre, London

Director: Jack Plotnick
Theatre: Charing Cross Theatre, London

Donskoy Monastery

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Coordinates:

Donskoy Monastery (Russian: Донско́й монасты́рь) is a major monastery in Moscow, founded in 1591 in commemoration of Moscow’s deliverance from the threat of an invasion by the Crimean Khan Kazy-Girey. Commanding a highway to the Crimea, the monastery was intended to defend southern approaches to the Moscow Kremlin.

The monastery was built on the spot where Boris Godunov’s mobile fortress and Sergii Radonezhsky’s field church with Theophan the Greek’s icon Our Lady of the Don had been located. Legend has it that Dmitry Donskoy had taken this icon with him to the Battle of Kulikovo in 1380. The Tatars left without a fight and were defeated during their retreat.

Initially, the cloister was rather poor and numbered only a few monks. As of 1629, the Donskoy Monastery possessed 20 wastelands and 16 peasant households (20 peasants altogether). In 1612, it was taken for one day by the Polish-Lithuanian commander Jan Karol Chodkiewicz. In 1618 thermos stainless steel water bottle, Russian Streltsy defeated the Ukrainian Cossacks of Petro Konashevych under the monastery walls.

In the mid-17th century the monastery was attached to the Andreyevsky Monastery. In 1678, however, its independence was reinstated and the cloister received rich donations, including more than 1,400 peasant households. In 1683, the Donskoy Monastery was elevated to the archmandrite level and given 20 desyatinas of the nearby pasturelands. Vidogoshchsky, Zhizdrinsky, Sharovkin, and Zheleznoborovsky monasteries were attached to the Donskoy Monastery between 1683 and 1685.

Since 1711, the Great Cathedral’s vault was used for burials of Georgian tsarevichs of the Bagrationi family and Mingrelian dukes of the Dadiani family.

In 1724, the monks and the property of the Andreyevsky Monastery were transferred to the Donskoy Monastery. By 1739, it had already possessed 880 households with 6,716 peasants, 14 windmills, and a few fisheries. In 1747, the authorities wanted to transfer the Slavic Greek Latin Academy to the Donskoy Monastery, but the cloister confined itself to paying salaries to the academic staff from its own treasury.

Archbishop Ambrosius was killed within the monastery walls during the Plague Riot in 1771. In 1812, the French army ransacked the Donskoy Monastery, the most valuable things having been moved to Vologda prior to that. There had been 48 monks and 2 novices in the monastery by 1917.

After the October Revolution, the Donskoy Monastery was closed. In 1922–1925, Patriarch Tikhon was detained in this cloister after his arrest. He chose to remain in this monastery after his release. Saint Tikhon’s relics were discovered following his canonization in 1989 usa soccer socks. They are exhibited for veneration in the Great Cathedral in summer and in the Old Cathedral in winter.

In 1924, some of the facilities of the Donskoy Monastery were occupied by a penal colony for children.

The Soviets moved the remnants of many demolished monasteries and cathedrals to the Donskoy Monastery, including the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Church of Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker in Stolpy, Church of the Assumption on Pokrovka Street in Moscow, Sukharev Tower, and others.

When the monastery was established, Boris Godunov personally laid the foundation stone of its cathedral, consecrated in 1593 to the holy image of Our Lady of the Don. This diminutive structure, quite typical for Godunov’s reign, has a single dome crowning three tiers of zakomara. In the 1670s, they added two symmetrical annexes, and a refectory leading to a tented belltower. Its iconostasis, executed in 1662, formerly adorned one of Moscow churches demolished by the Communists. From 1930 to 1946, the cathedral was closed for services and housed a factory.

The New (or the Great) Cathedral, also dedicated to the Virgin of the Don, was started in 1684 as a votive church of Tsarevna Sophia Alekseyevna. After she fell into disgrace, its construction was funded by private donations. The masons and artisans were invited from Ukraine, which explains some of the cathedral’s unusual features. For the first time in Moscow, the five domes were arranged according to the four corners of the Earth (as was the Ukrainian custom). The Old Believers felt offended by this and called the cathedral ”Antichrist’s Altar”. Eight tiers of its ornate baroque iconostasis were carved by Kremlin masters in 1688–1698. The iconostasis’ central piece is a copy of the Virgin of the Don, as painted in the mid-16th century. The cathedral frescoes are the first in Moscow to be painted by a foreigner. They were executed by Antonio Claudio in 1782–1785.

After the monastery lost its defensive importance, its walls were reshaped in the red-and-white Muscovite baroque style, reminiscent of the Novodevichy Convent. Eight square and four circular towers with red-blood crowns were put up in 1686–1711. The Holy Gates of the monastery (1693) are topped with the Tikhvin church (1713–1714), noted for its wrought iron grille. A lofty belfry was erected over the western gates from 1730–1753 after designs sometimes attributed to Pietro Antonio Trezzini.

Several families of high aristocracy chose the Donskoy monastery as location of their burial vaults. The Alexander Svirsky Church, for instance, was constructed in 1796–1798 as a sepulchre of Princes Zubov. Princes Galitzine were buried in the Archangel Church (1714–1809), whereas the Church of St.&nbsp pork chop tenderizer;John Chrysostom (1881–1891) marks the Pervushin family vault.

The old necropolis in the south-eastern part of the monastery is remarkable for its ornate tombs, executed by some of the best Russian sculptors. They mark the graves of the poets Mikhail Kheraskov and Alexander Sumarokov, the philosophers Pyotr Chaadaev and Ivan Ilyin, the historians Mikhail Shcherbatov and Vasily Klyuchevsky, the critic Vladimir Odoyevsky, the architect Osip Bove, the painter Vasily Perov, the courtier Alexander Dmitriev-Mamonov, the notorious murderer Daria Saltykova, and the aviator Nikolay Zhukovsky. Tikhon of Moscow is interred underneath the old katholikon. Some of the tombs were transferred by Soviet authorities to the Shchusev Museum of Architecture, where no one can see them now.

Since no Communists were buried in the old necropolis inside the monastery, the relatives of some notable Russian Whites decided to move their remains from foreign cemeteries to the Donskoy Monastery. Among the notable people reburied in this way are Ivan Shmelyov (2000), Vladimir Kappel (2007), Anton Denikin (2005), and Ivan Ilyin (2005). The dissident writer Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn also asked to be buried there, rather than at the Novodevichy Cemetery, with its Communist associations.

A large new necropolis was inaugurated in 1910 just outside the monastery walls. It contains a common grave for the cremated ashes of executed political prisoners from Joseph Stalin’s Great Purge. See New Donskoy Cemetery for details.

Lou Gehrig

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Henry Louis ”Lou” Gehrig (Nueva York, Estados Unidos, 19 de junio de 1903 – Nueva York, 2 de junio de 1941) fue un beisbolista estadounidense conair fabric defuzzer. Es conocido principalmente por el récord de 2.130 juegos consecutivos jugados que se mantuvo por 56 años y su trágico final debido a la enfermedad degenerativa que lleva su nombre en Estados Unidos (más conocida como Esclerosis lateral amiotrófica); pero aparte de estos datos la figura de Gehrig acarrea una impecable carrera como bateador de poder, ser considerado el mejor primera base de la historia, ser el jugador más votado en la elección del mejor jugador del siglo XX, el sexto mejor según la revista Sporting News y por su personalidad simple de hombre de familia que se ganó la estima de los fans de los Yankees.

Gehrig fue hijo de humildes padres inmigrantes alemanes. Ambos estaban aquejados de enfermedades, pues su padre sufría de epilepsia y su madre de debilidad pulmonar. El tesón de su progenitora le llevó a conseguir en 1921 una beca para su hijo, para estudiar Arquitectura y jugar fútbol americano en la Columbia University. Sin embargo, fue jugando al béisbol cuando Lou Gehring dio destellos de su habilidad, al lograr números relevantes como bateador.

Fue así como logró generar el interés de los Yankees y, apenas a cuatro días de su vigésimo cumpleaños, debutó en las Grandes Ligas como bateador emergente el 15 de junio de 1923. New York llegó a la Serie Mundial pero Gehrig no fue incluido en el roster. En 1925 sus números se incrementaron a un respetable 0,295 de average de bateo, 20 jonrones y 68 RBI. Precisamente, el 31 de mayo de ese año, comenzó su memorable racha de juegos consecutivos.

Su primera buena temporada fue en 1926. Alcanzó average de 0,313 (la primera de 12 años consecutivos en que bateó por encima de 0,300), 47 dobles y 20 triples, 16 cuadrangulares, y 112 carreras impulsadas. En 1926 alcanzó la Serie Mundial junto a los Yankees contra St. Louis. Él bateó para 0,348, pero Saint Louis se llevó el título.

1927 fue el año memorable de los Yankees; de hecho, muchos lo consideran el mejor equipo en la historia de la franquicia. Gehrig, junto a Babe Ruth, se establecieron como una de las parejas de bateadores más temidas de todos los tiempos; sus propios números fueron por demás imponentes: 0,373 de bateo, 218 hits, 52 dobles, 20 triples, 47 cuadrangulares y 174 RBI. De paso obtuvo el reconocimiento de Jugador Más Valioso, pero no alcanzó a opacar la luminaria de Babe Ruth y su récord de 60 cuadrangulares, y la del equipo en general, que se llevó la Serie Mundial en cuatro juegos frente a Pittsburgh Pirates. El equipo repitió el campeonato en el año siguiente. Ambos bateadores empataron en números de carreras impulsadas con 142.

La carrera de Gehrig nunca alcanzó el protagonismo de Ruth. Éste era el hombre espectáculo y el de las historias amenas tanto dentro como fuera del campo. Empero, en 1932 los Yankees lograron un nuevo título y ese año Gehrig bateó cuatro cuadrangulares en un solo juego. En ese tiempo su figura crecía en tanto que la de Ruth disminuía; la relación entre ellos se deterioró cuando en un hecho confuso hubo un mal comentario (versiones contrapuestas apuntan que fue la madre de Gehrig sobre la hija de Ruth, otros de Ruth hacia la madre de Lou). Ambos dejaron de hablarse y no lo hicieron hasta la despedida de Gehrig. Sus hazañas, sin embargo, no paraban. En 1934 logró la Triple Corona: primer lugar en bateo (0,363), carreras impulsadas (165) y cuadrangulares (49). Además logró su homerun número 300 y llegó a su juego consecutivo número 1.500.

Para los Yankees, el año 1936 trajo la llegada de una nueva estrella para el equipo: Joe DiMaggio. Nuevamente Gehrig estaría opacado por otro jugador acaparador de la atención pública, pero formaría otra pareja temible en el bateo como lo hizo con el Bambino. Esa temporada logró su segundo título de más cuadrangulares y consiguió el mayor número de carreras anotadas. Los Yankees lograron una Serie Mundial más, de las cuatro que conseguirían de manera consecutiva a partir de ese año; y Gehrig con otro reconocimiento de Jugador más valioso.

Eleanor Grace Twitdell Gerhing, fue la esposa de Lou Gerhing. Originaria de Chicago, provenía de una familia acomodada y conoció a la estrella de los Yankees en un juego en el Comiskey Park cuando se enfrentaban a los Medias Blancas de Chicago. Se casaron después de un cortejo a distancia, en los años en que Lou Gerhing y Babe Ruth eran los héroes en jonrones que dieron el campeonato a los Yankees y aparecían en la flor y nata de los Deportes y de la Vida Social en la ciudad de New York. Cuando Gerhing fallece el 2 de junio de 1941, la señora Gerhing nunca más se casó y vivió en su apartamento del lado Este de Manhattan por cerca de cuarenta años. Era visitada frecuentemente por el boxeador Jack Dempsey que era su vecino y asistía regularmente al Yankee Stadium acompañando a la señora de Babe Ruth. La enfermedad de su esposo y sus nueve años de matrimonio se describen en un libro y en dos filmes, siendo el más famoso ”Pride of the Yankees” con actuación de Teresa Wright y Gary Cooper como la famosa pareja.

En 1938 sus números decayeron: por primera vez en 12 temporadas bateó debajo de .300 y acumuló 114 carreras impulsadas (en 12 años era la segunda vez que lo hacía por debajo de 150). Al final de ese año su fuerza había disminuido considerablemente; él mismo le había dicho a su esposa que la fuerza en sus piernas se había reducido desde que había cumplido treinta años. En una visita al médico le fueron diagnosticados problemas en la vesícula. El año 1939 los fans de los Yankees vieron a un Lou Gehrig irreconocible, pues participó apenas en ocho juegos, con un porcentaje de 0,143 bateo y donde, además, corría las bases con dificultad. Incluso, tras una jugada rutinaria, el lanzador y sus compañeros le felicitaron por el esfuerzo realizado. Esto marcó definitivamente su retiro del Béisbol de las Ligas Mayores.

El 2 de mayo, en la casa de los Detroit Tigers, Gehrig, como capitán del equipo, presentó el roster, en el cual no estaba incluido. El locutor del estadio dijo las siguientes palabras: ”Damas y caballeros, ésta es la primera vez en 2.130 partidos consecutivos que el nombre de Lou Gehrig no aparecerá en la alineación”. Los aficionados le brindaron entonces una ovación. Por este récord que duró 56 años, fue conocido como ”El Caballo de Hierro”. Muchos años después este récord sería roto por Cal Ripken, Jr., torpedero de los Orioles de Baltimore, el cual jugó 2632 partidos consecutivos.

El 19 de junio, en la famosa Clínica Mayo, le fue confirmada su enfermedad: esclerosis lateral amiotrófica (ELA), una enfermedad por entonces aún poco conocida, que le disminuiría sus capacidades físicas. Le dieron un expectativa de vida de tres años, que no llegó a cumplir. Esta enfermedad en los libros de Medicina estadounidenses es conocida como la enfermedad de Lou Gehrig.

El 4 de julio de 1939 su institución le rindió homenaje: su número, el 4, fue retirado (la primera vez en la historia que se hizo esto), se le otorgaron placas y trofeos, y estuvieron presentes sus compañeros de la temporada de 1927. Cuando todos empezaban a marcharse, Gehrig tomó por sorpresa el micrófono y dijo estas famosas palabras: ”Me considero el hombre más afortunado sobre la faz de la tierra”. El discurso completo es considerado uno de los hitos más emotivos en la historia del deporte de los Estados Unidos. El público del Yankee Stadium se conmovió por completo wholesale glass bottles, y Babe Ruth se le acercó y le abrazó, finalizando su fría relación. Poco después, ese mismo año, ingresó en el Salón de la Fama del Béisbol.

Posteriormente se dedicó, junto al alcalde de Nueva York, a realizar labores sociales en favor de chicos con problemas, hasta que el avance de la enfermedad le postró, muriendo el 2 de junio de 1941. Sus restos reposan en el Cementerio Kensico de la ciudad de Valhalla (condado de Winchester, estado de Nueva York) custom soccer t shirts, junto a los de su esposa, , que le sobrevivió hasta 1984. No tuvieron hijos.

En 1942, Sam Wood dirigió una película (titulada en español ”El orgullo de los Yankees”) sobre la historia de Lou Gehrig, con Gary Cooper en el papel protagonista, y Babe Ruth interpretándose a sí mismo. La película obtuvo un gran éxito de taquilla y de crítica how to tenderise beef steak, acaparando 11 nominaciones a los premios Oscar, y obteniendo uno al Mejor Montaje.

Dru Lavigne

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Dru Lavigne (* 20. Jahrhundert) ist eine Netzwerk- und Systemadministratorin, Ausbilderin im IT-Bereich und Verfasserin zahlreicher IT-bezogener Publikationen. Zudem ist sie für einige Organisationen im BSD-Bereich tätig.

Sie nutzt seit 1997 FreeBSD und schrieb einige BSD-Bücher. Sie hat Erfahrung von mehr als einem Jahrzehnt im Administrieren und Schulen von NetWare-, Microsoft-, Cisco-, Check-Point- cameroon football shirt, SCO-, Solaris-, Linux- und BSD-Systemen.

Sie war Gründerin und von 2007 bis 2010 Editor-in-Chief (Chefherausgeber) von Open Source Business Resource (OSBR), einer kostenfreien, monatlich erscheinenden Veröffentlichung, die Themen zu Open Source und Kommerzialisierung von Open Source behandelte und die inzwischen in Technology Innovation Management Review aufgegangen ist.

Sie ist Gründerin und seit 2005 Vorsitzende der BSD Certification Group Inc., einer non-profit-Organisation zum Entwickeln und Verwalten eines Standards zum Zertifizieren von BSD-Systemadministratoren.

Seit 22 where to buy water glass. Januar 2013 ist sie Mitglied der doc-Committer-Gruppe des FreeBSD-Projekts.

Lavigne ist seit 2009 eine Direktorin der FreeBSD Foundation professional football socks. Seit 2010 ist sie Community-Managerin und Verfasserin von Dokumentationen bei iXsystems.

Häufig ist sie auf einer BSDCon persönlich anzutreffen. BSDCons sind BSD-Konferenzen, von denen mehrere pro Jahr in unterschiedlichen Teilen der Welt stattfinden.

Als Autorin schrieb Lavigne für O’Reilly, TechRepublic, DNSStuff und OpenLogic.

Sie schrieb mit an Linux Hacks und Hacking Linux Exposed und ist Autorin von BSD Hacks und The Best of FreeBSD Basics. Ihr drittes und neuestes Buch The Definitive Guide to PC-BSD wurde im März 2010 veröffentlicht.

Lavigne schrieb den häufig gelesenen Blog A Year in the Life of a BSD Guru auf Toolbox.com.

Im Rahmen ihrer Tätigkeit bei iXsystems ist sie in die Dokumentation des PC-BSD-Projektes und des FreeNAS-Projektes involviert. Laut eigener Aussage schreibt sie für diese Projekte pro Jahr in etwa so viel wie für drei 300 Seiten umfassende Bücher.

Erich von Stroheim

tisdag, februari 28th, 2017

Erich von Stroheim (born Erich Oswald Stroheim; September 22, 1885 – May 12, 1957) was an Austrian-American director, actor and producer, most notable as being a film star of the silent era, subsequently noted as an auteur for his directorial work. He died in 1957 in France, at age 71.

Stroheim was born in Vienna, Austria, in 1885 as Erich Oswald Stroheim, the son of Benno Stroheim, a middle-class hat-maker, and Johanna Bondy, both of whom were observant Jews.

Stroheim emigrated to America at the end of 1909. On arrival at Ellis Island, he claimed to be Count Erich Oswald Hans Carl Maria von Stroheim und Nordenwall, the son of Austrian nobility like the characters he played in his films, but both Billy Wilder and Stroheim’s agent Paul Kohner claimed that he spoke with a decidedly lower-class Austrian accent. Jean Renoir writes in his memoirs: “Stroheim spoke hardly any German. He had to study his lines like a schoolboy learning a foreign language.” Later, while living in Europe, Stroheim claimed in published remarks to have ”forgotten” his native tongue. In Renoir’s movie la Grande Illusion, Stroheim speaks German with a strong American accent.

However, the fashion photographer Helmut Newton, whose first language was German, used a clip from a Stroheim film on which to base one of his fantasy nude photographs, and he has commented that in the clip Stroheim speaks ”a very special kind of Prussian officer lingo – it’s very abrupt: it’s very, very funny”.

By 1914 he was working in Hollywood. He began working in movies in bit-parts and as a consultant on German culture and fashion. His first film, in 1915, was The Country Boy in which he was uncredited. His first credited role came in Old Heidelberg.

He began working with D. W. Griffith, taking uncredited roles in Intolerance. Additionally, Stroheim acted as one of the many assistant directors on Intolerance, a film remembered in part for its huge cast of extras. Later, with America’s entry into World War I, he played sneering German villains in such films as Sylvia of the Secret Service and The Hun Within. In The Heart of Humanity, he tears the buttons from a nurse’s uniform with his teeth, and when disturbed by a crying baby, throws it out of a window.

Following the end of the war, Stroheim turned to writing and then directed his own script for Blind Husbands in 1919. He also starred in the film. As a director, Stroheim was known to be dictatorial and demanding, often antagonizing his actors. He is considered one of the greatest directors of the silent era, creating films that represent cynical and romantic views of human nature. (In the 1932 film The Lost Squadron Stroheim played a parody of himself as a fanatic German film director making a World War I movie who orders extras playing dead soldiers to ”Stay dead!”)

His next directorial efforts were the lost film The Devil’s Pass Key (1919) and Foolish Wives (1922), in which he also starred. Studio publicity for Foolish Wives claimed that it was the first film to cost one million dollars.

In 1923, Stroheim began work on Merry-Go-Round. He cast the American actor Norman Kerry as Count Franz Maximilian von Hohenegg, a part written for himself, and newcomer Mary Philbin in the lead actress role. However studio executive Irving Thalberg fired Stroheim during filming and replaced him with director Rupert Julian.

Probably Stroheim’s best remembered work as a director is Greed, a detailed filming of the novel McTeague by Frank Norris. He originally started it as a project with Samuel Goldwyn’s Goldwyn Pictures. Stroheim had long wanted to do a film version of the book. He originally intended it to be a highly detailed reproduction of the original, shot mostly at the locations described in the book in San Francisco and Death Valley. Von Stroheim shot in San Francisco with his actors in period dress and Silent Movie makeup while the city itself was represented in its modern form. Automobiles can be seen in the background of some scenes and any ”extras” or passersby are in (what was for the time) modern clothing. When the production did move to Death Valley it was in the middle of summer. Greed is also considered by some film historians to be the first feature-length film shot on location. The original print ran for an astonishing 10 hours. Knowing this version was far too long, Stroheim cut out almost half the footage, reducing it to a six-hour version to be shown over two nights. It was still deemed too long, so Stroheim and director Rex Ingram edited it into a four-hour version that could be shown in two parts.

However, in the midst of filming, Goldwyn was bought by Marcus Loew and merged into Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. After rejecting Stroheim’s attempts to cut it to less than three hours, MGM removed Greed from his control and gave it to head scriptwriter June Mathis, with orders to cut it down to a manageable length. Mathis gave the print to a routine cutter, who reduced it to 2.5 hours. In what is considered one of the greatest losses in cinema history, a janitor destroyed the cut footage.

The shortened release version was a box-office failure, and was angrily disowned by Stroheim. In particular, he blamed Mathis for destroying his pet project, since she was credited as a writer due to contractual obligations wholesale football socks. However, Mathis had worked with Stroheim before and had long admired him, so it is not likely she would have indiscriminately butchered his film. The film was partially reconstructed in 1999 by Producer Rick Schmidlin, using the existing footage mixed with surviving still photographs, but Greed has passed into cinema lore as a lost masterpiece.

Stroheim followed with a commercial project, The Merry Widow (his most commercially successful film) and the more personal The Wedding March and the now-lost The Honeymoon.

Stroheim’s unwillingness or inability to modify his artistic principles for the commercial cinema, his extreme attention to detail, his insistence on near-total artistic freedom and the resulting costs of his films led to fights with the studios. As time went on he received fewer directing opportunities.

In 1929, Stroheim was dismissed as the director of the film Queen Kelly after disagreements with star Gloria Swanson and producer and financier Joseph P. Kennedy over the mounting costs of the film and Stroheim’s introduction of indecent subject matter into the film’s scenario.

After Queen Kelly and Walking Down Broadway, a project from which Stroheim was also dismissed, Stroheim returned to working principally as an actor, in both American and French films. He appeared as a guest star in the 1953 anthology drama television series Orient Express in the episode entitled The Man of Many Skins go glass water bottle.

Working in France on the eve of World War II, Stroheim was prepared to direct the film La dame blanche from his own story and screenplay. Jean Renoir wrote the dialogue, Jacques Becker was to be assistant director and Stroheim himself, Louis Jouvet and Jean-Louis Barrault were to be the featured actors. Max Cossvan was to produce the film for Demo-Film. The production was prevented by the outbreak of the war on September 1, 1939, and Stroheim returned to the United States.

Stroheim is perhaps best known as an actor for his role as Rauffenstein in Jean Renoir’s La Grande Illusion (1937) and as Max von Mayerling in Billy Wilder’s Sunset Boulevard (1950).

For the latter film, which co-starred Gloria Swanson, Stroheim was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. Excerpts from Queen Kelly were used in the film. The Mayerling character states that he used to be one of the three great directors of the silent era, along with D. W. Griffith and Cecil B. DeMille; many film critics agree that Stroheim was indeed one of the great early directors. Stroheim’s character in Sunset Boulevard thus had an autobiographical basis that reflected the humiliations suffered through his career.

Stroheim was married three times. He was married to Margaret Knox from 1913 to 1915; His second marriage was to Mae Jones from 1916 to 1919. He was never divorced from his third wife Valerie Germonprez, though he lived with actress Denise Vernac, from 1939 until his death. Vernac also starred with him in several films. Two of Stroheim’s sons eventually joined the film business: Erich Jr. (1916–1968) as an assistant director and Josef (1922–2002) as a sound editor.

Stroheim spent the last part of his life in France, where his silent film work was much admired by artists in the French film industry. In France he acted in films, wrote several novels that were published in French, and worked on various unrealized film projects. He was awarded the French Légion d’honneur shortly before his death in 1957 in Maurepas, France at the age of 71.

”Lubitsch shows you first the king on the throne, then as he is in the bedroom. I show you the king in the bedroom so you’ll know just what he is when you see him on his throne.”

”If you live in France, for instance, and you have written one good book, or painted one good picture, or directed one outstanding film fifty years ago and nothing else since, you are still recognized and honored accordingly. People take their hats off to you and call you ”maître”. They do not forget. In Hollywood—in Hollywood, you’re as good as your last picture. If you didn’t have one in production within the last three months, you’re forgotten, no matter what you have achieved ere this.”


MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet Liten blir stor