Staatsschauspiel Dresden

The Staatsschauspiel Dresden (State Playhouse Dresden) is a theatre in Dresden. It is maintained by the Free State of Saxony, hence its name. It consists of a main auditorium, the Schauspielhaus (play house), and a studio theatre, the Kleine Haus. It was created in 1983 and housed in the old Staatstheater Dresden which traced back to a Royal Court Theatre.

The Staatstheater Dresden was built from 1911 to 1913 opposite the Zwinger, to Neo Baroque and Art Nouveau designs by William Lossow (de) and his son Max Hans Kühne (de) and with the support of the industrialist Karl August Lingner&nbsp best gloves for goalkeepers;(de). It harmonised with the Zwinger’s architecture, with arcades and baroque elements on its exterior. The new theatre’s technical facilities, including hydraulically operated machinery for the new sliding scenery by technical director Adolf LinnebachCoordinates:

Comments are closed.


MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet Liten blir stor